Had a wonderful time running this workshop at Wild Orchard Guest House in Deerfield, NH this past weekend. We had nine participants all from the surrounding area who had a fine time, each person creating a 9×12 mosaic panel using recycled stained glass, china shards and found treasures. We had a blast sitting in our host’s dining room surrounded by her gorgeous collection of contemporary ceramics and other fine crafts. We were warned to keep our mitts off though, just in case we were eyeballing them for our mosaics! The workshop was followed by a great picnic style lunch and everyone went home with a fantastic completed mosaic and a full belly…
The weather, though extremely windy and chilly, cooperated and a great time was had by all.
I hope to run more workshops like this in the near future, but in the meantime am preparing for the Dunbarton Arts and Garden Festival at the end of April and first weekend in May. I’ll tell you all more about this soon!
Thanks for visiting my blog/website and keep those comments coming!
- Give students the same interest rates on loans as the big banks signon.org/s/8qH5=V @signon 1 week ago
- Come visit us this weekend at Arts on the Common in Dunbarton, NH, center of town. 10am - 4pm both days. Over... fb.me/1lqRjdnBh 1 week ago
- yep fb.me/TSFDTUwr 2 weeks ago
- no drunk riding! fb.me/2IYKPUFWB 3 weeks ago
- AqauBounty CEO says GMO salmon to be approved, tell the .@US_FDA No Way! bit.ly/noGMOsalmon @food_democracy Please RT #stopFrankenfish 3 weeks ago
Tagsarchitectural mosaic art artist artist residency backsplash back splashes broken china china commissions community community mosaic project concord crafts deerfield fair demonstration dragon fairs festivals food found objects fun garden inspiration interior design kids mosaic mosaics mosaic workshops music new new blog new england new hampshire nh NH State Home Show pique assiette project recycling residency sculpture spring stained glass summer winter workshops