It’s great I’m so busy with commissions I hardly have time to blog! I’m working on finishing up the Morrill frame for the painting, then onto the Bird Backsplash for Rosemary. Time is flying!
I just got a huge infusion of lovely stained glass pieces donated to my by a really nice guy from Swampscott. A whole trunk-full! Now I’ve sorted it, kind of, and put it in boxes on the shelves of the studio where I can dream on it as much as I want…very inspiring! I can’t wait to use it and may have some need for it in the current mosaic. Anyway, I want to say I truly appreciate the kindness and generosity of strangers. Who are now no longer strangers, part of the efforts behind the community mosaic projects which make them what they are, a community effort, no matter where you come from! Thanks to all who support what I/we do and keep it coming!
Stay tuned for photos of recent works and fall workshops…HUGE FUN!
- I just wrote a review on Power Dust yotpo.com/go/aIDGxWrh via @yotpo 2 days ago
- Let's tell the Dept of the Interior we want to preserve and protect our National Monuments! regulations.gov/document?D=DOI… 1 week ago
- Completing working on Vermont #EcclesiastesProject #Mosaic for #Earthship bathroom! #recycledstainedglass 1 week ago
- Back in my studio after a long school year and happy to have some time for my own work as well as this commission... fb.me/35YBx3lAl 2 weeks ago
- Grades K-4 worked hard at making mosaics to represent their town history. Students made drawings of buildings,... fb.me/55vgMGcgD 2 months ago
- architectural mosaic art artist artist residency arts market art walk backsplash back splashes broken china china china shards commission commissions commitment community community mosaic project concord conference crafts creative custom deerfield fair demonstration dragon fairs festivals food found objects frame fun garbage garden garden goddess inspiration inspired interior design kast hill studio kids library mosaic mosaic demonstration mosaics mosaic workshops mosiac mountains music new new blog new england new hampshire nh NH State Home Show outdoor sculpture photos pique assiette play pricing project recycled recycling residency school sculpture shows sketch spring stained glass studio summer teaching artists toadstools vermont wasteland winter workshops