I was so inspired on my way through “The Notch” this past Friday on my way to the “Field of Vision” conference for teaching artists, teachers and administrators. So gorgeous- snow on the mountaintops, creating veils of snow streaming through the valleys, is that coming from the sky or the mountain- misted muted colors and sleepy looking valleys. Everything tucking in for the coming winter. The conference was inspiring and thought provoking. A lot of energy and enthusiasm for the arts in all forms. Keep making things and inspiring others to join in. I’m deepening my commitment to community mosaic projects. See you at Day of the Dead on Concord on the 30th at Eagle Square Atrium!
- NH Chronicle is coming here tomorrow to do a story on Kast Hill Studio and my work in schools! I'm so excited!... fb.me/6Lwu3daLu 1 week ago
- About to embark on another incredibly busy school year of artist in residency programs. I'm so excited for this... fb.me/6IwfgxhVa 3 weeks ago
- Kast Hill Studio is hosting a massive barn and yard sale this weekend; Sat. 8/19 & Sun. 8/20, 8-4 and 9-3.... fb.me/E9sPZZlt 1 month ago
- I just wrote a review on AdreCor 180c by NeuroScience yotpo.com/go/nQGdwYYp via @yotpo 1 month ago
- It's been awhile since I've posted anything... just taking a little break from school projects, ... some private... fb.me/8XSHzKLbL 1 month ago
- architectural mosaic art artist artist residency arts market art walk backsplash back splashes broken china china china shards commission commissions commitment community community mosaic project concord conference crafts creative custom deerfield fair demonstration dragon fairs festivals food found objects frame fun garbage garden garden goddess inspiration inspired interior design kast hill studio kids library mosaic mosaic demonstration mosaics mosaic workshops mosiac mountains music new new blog new england new hampshire nh NH State Home Show outdoor sculpture photos pique assiette play pricing project recycled recycling residency school sculpture shows sketch spring stained glass studio summer teaching artists toadstools vermont wasteland winter workshops