We had a blast last month at K.H. Studios’ “Mosaics to Go” workshop creating panels in a spontaneous burst of creative mayhem and wonderful madness. Fueled by wine and potluck merriment, the ladies of our town library used recycled stained glass, china and found objects to portray their innermost artistic spirits (or not!) By 9:30 or so, they were putting the finishing touches on their masterpieces and getting ready to head out into the night. Wonderful works and great times were had by all! Who knew the librarians had it in ’em?!? Well, we all did!
- NH Chronicle is coming here tomorrow to do a story on Kast Hill Studio and my work in schools! I'm so excited!... fb.me/6Lwu3daLu 1 week ago
- About to embark on another incredibly busy school year of artist in residency programs. I'm so excited for this... fb.me/6IwfgxhVa 3 weeks ago
- Kast Hill Studio is hosting a massive barn and yard sale this weekend; Sat. 8/19 & Sun. 8/20, 8-4 and 9-3.... fb.me/E9sPZZlt 1 month ago
- I just wrote a review on AdreCor 180c by NeuroScience yotpo.com/go/nQGdwYYp via @yotpo 1 month ago
- It's been awhile since I've posted anything... just taking a little break from school projects, ... some private... fb.me/8XSHzKLbL 1 month ago
- architectural mosaic art artist artist residency arts market art walk backsplash back splashes broken china china china shards commission commissions commitment community community mosaic project concord conference crafts creative custom deerfield fair demonstration dragon fairs festivals food found objects frame fun garbage garden garden goddess inspiration inspired interior design kast hill studio kids library mosaic mosaic demonstration mosaics mosaic workshops mosiac mountains music new new blog new england new hampshire nh NH State Home Show outdoor sculpture photos pique assiette play pricing project recycled recycling residency school sculpture shows sketch spring stained glass studio summer teaching artists toadstools vermont wasteland winter workshops