We had a blast last month at K.H. Studios’ “Mosaics to Go” workshop creating panels in a spontaneous burst of creative mayhem and wonderful madness. Fueled by wine and potluck merriment, the ladies of our town library used recycled stained glass, china and found objects to portray their innermost artistic spirits (or not!) By 9:30 or so, they were putting the finishing touches on their masterpieces and getting ready to head out into the night. Wonderful works and great times were had by all! Who knew the librarians had it in ’em?!? Well, we all did!
- I just wrote a review on Power Dust yotpo.com/go/aIDGxWrh via @yotpo 2 days ago
- Let's tell the Dept of the Interior we want to preserve and protect our National Monuments! regulations.gov/document?D=DOI… 1 week ago
- Completing working on Vermont #EcclesiastesProject #Mosaic for #Earthship bathroom! #recycledstainedglass 1 week ago
- Back in my studio after a long school year and happy to have some time for my own work as well as this commission... fb.me/35YBx3lAl 2 weeks ago
- Grades K-4 worked hard at making mosaics to represent their town history. Students made drawings of buildings,... fb.me/55vgMGcgD 2 months ago
- architectural mosaic art artist artist residency arts market art walk backsplash back splashes broken china china china shards commission commissions commitment community community mosaic project concord conference crafts creative custom deerfield fair demonstration dragon fairs festivals food found objects frame fun garbage garden garden goddess inspiration inspired interior design kast hill studio kids library mosaic mosaic demonstration mosaics mosaic workshops mosiac mountains music new new blog new england new hampshire nh NH State Home Show outdoor sculpture photos pique assiette play pricing project recycled recycling residency school sculpture shows sketch spring stained glass studio summer teaching artists toadstools vermont wasteland winter workshops