Had a wonderful time running this workshop at Wild Orchard Guest House in Deerfield, NH this past weekend. We had nine participants all from the surrounding area who had a fine time, each person creating a 9×12 mosaic panel using recycled stained glass, china shards and found treasures. We had a blast sitting in our host’s dining room surrounded by her gorgeous collection of contemporary ceramics and other fine crafts. We were warned to keep our mitts off though, just in case we were eyeballing them for our mosaics! The workshop was followed by a great picnic style lunch and everyone went home with a fantastic completed mosaic and a full belly…
The weather, though extremely windy and chilly, cooperated and a great time was had by all.
I hope to run more workshops like this in the near future, but in the meantime am preparing for the Dunbarton Arts and Garden Festival at the end of April and first weekend in May. I’ll tell you all more about this soon!
Thanks for visiting my blog/website and keep those comments coming!
- I just wrote a review on Power Dust yotpo.com/go/aIDGxWrh via @yotpo 2 days ago
- Let's tell the Dept of the Interior we want to preserve and protect our National Monuments! regulations.gov/document?D=DOI… 1 week ago
- Completing working on Vermont #EcclesiastesProject #Mosaic for #Earthship bathroom! #recycledstainedglass 1 week ago
- Back in my studio after a long school year and happy to have some time for my own work as well as this commission... fb.me/35YBx3lAl 2 weeks ago
- Grades K-4 worked hard at making mosaics to represent their town history. Students made drawings of buildings,... fb.me/55vgMGcgD 2 months ago
- architectural mosaic art artist artist residency arts market art walk backsplash back splashes broken china china china shards commission commissions commitment community community mosaic project concord conference crafts creative custom deerfield fair demonstration dragon fairs festivals food found objects frame fun garbage garden garden goddess inspiration inspired interior design kast hill studio kids library mosaic mosaic demonstration mosaics mosaic workshops mosiac mountains music new new blog new england new hampshire nh NH State Home Show outdoor sculpture photos pique assiette play pricing project recycled recycling residency school sculpture shows sketch spring stained glass studio summer teaching artists toadstools vermont wasteland winter workshops