Wow! What a great time! The show was huge, so many vendors, and my head is still spinning from the literally hundreds of enthusiastic people I talked with. I’m thrilled to say that my pique assiette (broken china) back splashes and fireplaces inserts were met with much interest and positivity. It was very fulfilling to introduce so many people to something they’d never seen before, something I’ve been loving doing for so long! Thank you to all of you who showed up to say hello and offer support, especially those much needed leg stretching breaks! I came super close to finishing the mosaic I started Friday morning and hope to finish it over the weekend. As soon as I do, I’ll post the photo. I met so many wonderful people it was a real pleasure taking part in the show.
- NH Chronicle is coming here tomorrow to do a story on Kast Hill Studio and my work in schools! I'm so excited!... fb.me/6Lwu3daLu 1 week ago
- About to embark on another incredibly busy school year of artist in residency programs. I'm so excited for this... fb.me/6IwfgxhVa 3 weeks ago
- Kast Hill Studio is hosting a massive barn and yard sale this weekend; Sat. 8/19 & Sun. 8/20, 8-4 and 9-3.... fb.me/E9sPZZlt 1 month ago
- I just wrote a review on AdreCor 180c by NeuroScience yotpo.com/go/nQGdwYYp via @yotpo 1 month ago
- It's been awhile since I've posted anything... just taking a little break from school projects, ... some private... fb.me/8XSHzKLbL 1 month ago
- architectural mosaic art artist artist residency arts market art walk backsplash back splashes broken china china china shards commission commissions commitment community community mosaic project concord conference crafts creative custom deerfield fair demonstration dragon fairs festivals food found objects frame fun garbage garden garden goddess inspiration inspired interior design kast hill studio kids library mosaic mosaic demonstration mosaics mosaic workshops mosiac mountains music new new blog new england new hampshire nh NH State Home Show outdoor sculpture photos pique assiette play pricing project recycled recycling residency school sculpture shows sketch spring stained glass studio summer teaching artists toadstools vermont wasteland winter workshops