This Saturday, April 28th, from 10 am to 4 pm, I’ll be at the Company C store in Concord, NH.
This show will combine the best of our local Arts Market with the gorgeous colors and patterns offered by Company C. In a humongous warehouse, one can enter the theatrically lit setting filled with beautiful patterned rugs, cheerful painted furniture, pillows and throws of all descriptions. By itself, it’s a visual treat to be sure, but add in all the artists and craftspeoples works and you have magic! I’ll be displaying my newest Architectural Mosaic panels, along with some mosaic furniture and pieces for your home. I hope you all can come out to see what we’re doing. Company C is on a side road in the city, worth searching out! Please come say hello!
- I just wrote a review on Power Dust yotpo.com/go/aIDGxWrh via @yotpo 2 days ago
- Let's tell the Dept of the Interior we want to preserve and protect our National Monuments! regulations.gov/document?D=DOI… 1 week ago
- Completing working on Vermont #EcclesiastesProject #Mosaic for #Earthship bathroom! #recycledstainedglass 1 week ago
- Back in my studio after a long school year and happy to have some time for my own work as well as this commission... fb.me/35YBx3lAl 2 weeks ago
- Grades K-4 worked hard at making mosaics to represent their town history. Students made drawings of buildings,... fb.me/55vgMGcgD 2 months ago
- architectural mosaic art artist artist residency arts market art walk backsplash back splashes broken china china china shards commission commissions commitment community community mosaic project concord conference crafts creative custom deerfield fair demonstration dragon fairs festivals food found objects frame fun garbage garden garden goddess inspiration inspired interior design kast hill studio kids library mosaic mosaic demonstration mosaics mosaic workshops mosiac mountains music new new blog new england new hampshire nh NH State Home Show outdoor sculpture photos pique assiette play pricing project recycled recycling residency school sculpture shows sketch spring stained glass studio summer teaching artists toadstools vermont wasteland winter workshops